Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Meme - 6 random facts


I have been very kindly tagged by Serena from Rock Cakes to share 6 random things about myself. More difficult than you'd think!

Tag Rules:

Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on the blog. Write six random things about yourself. Tag six people at the end of your post. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

6 random facts about me:

I have lived in London for nearly 25 years

I am hugely disappointed whenever I make something that is not as good as I was hoping for

I love going to the first session at the cinema to see a film, preferably with no one else there except me

I hate shopping for anything except food

I am learning to speak French - very slowly. Sometimes I like it.

I have just bought a worm farm - and am fascinated by the idea of a small ecosystem whereby I feed the worms our kitchen waste, they make worm juice to feed the garden, and we grow some herbs and vegetables the discard from which becomes kitchen waste to feed the worms

I am tagging

Flowers in the Kitchen

Red Cook

Breakaway Cook

Eat Like a Girl

A Slice of Cherry Pie

A Merrier World

Enjoy!

3 comments:

violets said...

Hi Bron

Thank you for tagging me, I've just posted.

Vi x

Julia said...

Thanks for the tag Bron, I shall get thinking!

Kian said...

Hi Bron, Took me a while but I just posted the Random Facts meme entry. Thanks!